Pegasus Ragnarok Online Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Icarus8000

GMT, Rune Merchant, Refine,

Hi all.

got some suggestions.

1. Add Geffen Magic Tournament NPC to the dali map.

2. Add an Rune Merchant with items needed for crafting Runes just like the alchemist merchant. (Elder branch, light granule, ogre tooth, blue hair, claw of desert wolf etc..)

3. Dont know if this is possible but it take years to refine items. Maybe you can change it for us so that we can refine directly to lvl 7 or somthing. Just to be clear for now i wont change the chance of succses. For example maybe you can create a NPC who can refine to lvl 7 directly for 14k Zenny and 7 Elu/Ori at 9.6% chance. 

I think thats enough for now. 

Thank you for your suggestions. They will be taken into account. We are working on a few of those suggestions actually 🙂

well, maybe add this NPC(s) for refines:

https://irowiki.org/wiki/Safe_Certificate

"Eve Natalia" gives random armor/weapon +7 certificates for MvP loots. +7 safe refines aren't that OP considering +20 is max refine on renewal servers. i know this script is somewhere, already seen it on several servers. just no idea if already in rAthena or need to get from the rA-forums.

the eat-gear Mimic also gives only up to +7 safe refines for trading in over-refined items (and, as stated, over-refined GSS can'T be traded in, so no 'easy' way to get em.). honestly, only seen on iRO yet, not on any pServer. maybe there#s a script for it somewhere.